Advocacy@Work 2020 has been canceled*, but we can’t wait to join together next year!
Get the Latest Advocacy@Work 2021 News
SAVE THE DATE
Join hundreds of your fellow SHRM members and colleagues – in person and virtually – in Washington, D.C. March 21 – 24, 2021 for a “roll-up your sleeves” experience straight from the Nation’s Capital! You will not only receive advocacy training, but will put your new skills into action during Capitol Hill visits.
- Learn tips and tools you need to stand out among your colleagues as a forward-looking leader.
- Gain a firm understanding of public policy and its impact on the workplace.
- Leave feeling confident and empowered to advocate for yourself, your organization and to elevate the voice of HR now and for future workers to come.
Advocacy@Work 2021 registration opening soon!
A D V O C A C Y @ W O R K
WHY ATTEND ADVOCACY@WORK 2021?
MAKE AN IMPACT
This experience will give you the know-how to be an effective advocate. You will leave empowered to positively impact current policies and future generations of workers.
Tap into the expertise of subject matter experts, Capitol Hill insiders and fellow attendees at Advocacy@Work. You
will learn from shared best practices, insights, “on the ground” advocacy experiences, challenges and
You’ll have the opportunity to grow your network and build strategic relationships with other workplace leaders and policymakers. These connections will help you in your career as you elevate the voice of your organization - and HR - on policy issues.
You and your fellow HR professionals impact the lives and work of over 115 million people in the workforce. In your role, you understand that the people make or break an organization’s success. And, you know that fair workplace policies are crucial for all workers to thrive. Advocacy@Work 2021 will train you in persuasive communication, giving you the learning and tools you need to become an even stronger leader in your workplace and to advance your career.
ADVOCACY@WORK 2020 CANCELLATION AND TRANSFER POLICY*
- All registration transfers or cancellations must be in writing using our online form by July 31, 2020.
- Confirmed Advocacy@Work 2021 registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $250 cancellation fee until January 29, 2021. Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received from January 30 – March 12, 2021. Cancellations received after March 12, 2021, are nonrefundable.
- An additional cancellation fee of $75 will be charged for each conference add on included in your registration.
- If SHRM cancels or postpones an event, attendees can transfer their registration to another SHRM event within the next 12 calendar months at no additional cost.
- If an attendee cancels their registration, they have the option to transfer the registration to another SHRM event, but are responsible for paying any price difference (if applicable).
- Attendees who do not attend the event and/or do not contact SHRM via written correspondence during the set window as directed above will be responsible for the full attendee registration fee.
- If a SHRM member transfers their registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must do one of two things: Pay the difference of the SHRM member and nonmember price at the time of transfer, or become a SHRM member at the time of transfer.
*Policy subject to change
Contact Us | 800.283.SHRM (7476)
SHRM provides content as a service to its readers and members. It does not offer legal advice, and cannot guarantee the accuracy or suitability of its content for a particular purpose.